workshop de NMR
The Brazilian NMR Users Association (AUREMN) and the Center for Structural Biology of Mercosur (CEBEM) invites you to participate in the 2nd Workshop on BioNMR that will be held at the São Paulo State University (UNESP, São José do Rio Preto/SP/Brazil), from January 27th to February 2nd, 2020. For more information, please visit the site of the program (https://bionmrriopreto.wixsite.com/bionmr2020).
Solution NMR spectroscopy provides high-resolution structural information on proteins and nucleic acids in solution. Additionally, NMR is unique in its power to monitor the internal motions of biological macromolecules at various time scales, and provides a wealth of information on protein interactions, particularly on weak complexes. The course on «Multidimensional NMR in Structural Biology» will bring young scientists, PhD students and postdocs in contact with the state of the art of the NMR spectroscopy methods applied to biological macromolecules and metabolomics through lectures presented by experts in the field. The workshop is intended for different backgrounds, from biologists, chemists to physicists.
The deadline for application is November 20th, 2019.
We are looking forward to seeing you in the 2nd Workshop on BioNMR.
- BioArgentina 2019In Uncategorizedagosto 29, 2019
- Dictamen Concurso Premio Ciencias de la VidaIn Premiosmayo 6, 2019
- Premio Ciencias de la Vida-Ciudad de Rosario a la científica Raquel Chan. Agendá! Este viernes! Y no te pierdas la conferencia sobre biotecnología vegetal.In Uncategorizedabril 29, 2019
- Resultado del Concurso al Premio Ciencias de la VidaIn Uncategorizedabril 24, 2019
- La ciencia se va de copasIn Uncategorizedabril 24, 2019