Second Latin American Worm Meeting
Early Registration (deadline November 29nd)
Students and Postdocs USD 100
Academic USD 200
Regular Registration (November 30th-January 31st)
Students and Postdocs USD 150
Academic USD 250
After January 31st
Students and Postdocs USD 200
Academic USD 300
- Registration fee includes access to all sessions, program book, coffee breaks and lunch.
- The registration fee does not include accommodations, which must be booked separately. See accommodations with preferential prices.
Financial Aid Application: (deadline November 29th)
We are still getting the last results from funding applications and will devote as much as we can to cover housing and a discount on the registration fee. Please include a short statement (about 200 words) explaining what would be the impact of this in your research. Please detail if you presenting a poster or short talk including the title.
NOTE: Any attendee can apply for the financial assitance, but priority will be given to students and postdocs presenting an abstract as the first author. Send this information to [email protected]
- Un nuevo kit de diagnóstico de COVID-19 fue aprobado por ANMATIn Investigaciónseptiembre 30, 2020
- BioArgentina 2019In Uncategorizedagosto 29, 2019
- Dictamen Concurso Premio Ciencias de la VidaIn Premiosmayo 6, 2019
- Premio Ciencias de la Vida-Ciudad de Rosario a la científica Raquel Chan. Agendá! Este viernes! Y no te pierdas la conferencia sobre biotecnología vegetal.In Uncategorizedabril 29, 2019
- Resultado del Concurso al Premio Ciencias de la VidaIn Uncategorizedabril 24, 2019